We live in a region ripe with many community events that shape our culture. Whether it’s an outdoor festival at one of our many parks or gathering for exceptional programming at Harmony Square, there is always something happening to provide entertainment and lasting memories.
The Government of Ontario is able to help those events that qualify with the Celebrate Ontario Grants. The program is now open and ready to receive applications to help make your event even better than it already is. The deadline is Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time). So put on your thinking caps, find what makes your event unique and see if you can add to it. Wishing you all the best of luck!
The Celebrate Ontario 2018 program is open and receiving applications via the Grants Ontario web portal.
Celebrate Ontario is an annual program that helps festivals and events enhance their programs, activities and services. This support helps grow tourism in the province by making it easier for event organizers to offer new and improved experiences that will attract more tourists and increase visitor spending.
Celebrate Ontario Program Categories
The Celebrate Ontario 2018 program comprises three categories including:
1. Celebrate Ontario 2018 Single-Year Category
Supports New or Existing Tourism Events with programming enhancements and marketing campaigns that increase tourist visitation and spending, and lead to improved festival sustainability.
What’s NEW for Celebrate Ontario 2018?
- The Celebrate Ontario 2018 application form has been improved and streamlined to help applicants respond to questions more effectively and conveniently.
- Applicants will complete a standard Grants Ontario Application Form as well as a Celebrate Ontario Project Application Form which contains all the project questions directly in the form. Both documents are available via the Grants Ontario web portal.
Deadline for Applications
Celebrate Ontario 2018 Single-Year deadline to apply is Thursday, November 9, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (Eastern Standard Time) via the Grants Ontario System.
For complete details on Celebrate Ontario 2018 program eligibility requirements by category, please refer to the:
- Celebrate Ontario 2018 Application Guide http://www.grants.gov.on.ca/GrantsPortal/en/OntarioGrants/GrantOpportunities/OSAPQA005140
If you have a project idea or question, do contact your Tourism Advisor:
- For Brant, Brantford, Missisaugas, Norfolk & Six Nations contact Nancy Fallis